ENTER TO WIN by filling out the form below.
One lucky winner will receive $5,000 toward an Intelligent Ag system purchased in 2020.
The winner will be announced April 3, 2020 via Intelligent Ag’s social media.
Terms & Conditions
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. To enter, you can either:
- Complete and submit the online entry form located at: intelligentag.com/growergiveaway between Monday, January 13 and Friday, April 3, 2020 at 8:00 AM CST
– or –
- Purchase an Intelligent Ag Recon Wireless Blockage and Flow Monitor or Engage Zone Control system between January 1, 2020 and April 2, 2020 for an automatic entry.
The first 10,000 entries will qualify for a random drawing to win a credit of $5,000 which may be applied towards Intelligent Ag products purchased in 2020. The winner will be chosen and announced on Friday, April 3, 2020. The winner will be contacted by telephone and will have 14 business days to claim the prize in accordance with these terms, including those set forth below. If the winner fails to do so, then another recipient will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
The following rules apply to the prize:
- Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using their prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded; no cash substitutes.
- Prize is subject to local and federal tax regulations.
Entry rules and conditions
The following rules apply to entering the giveaway:
- Closing date for entry will be Friday, April 3 at 8:00 AM CST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Limit of one entry per person, regardless of manner of entry.
- Open to all residents of the United States and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
- Intelligent Ag employees or affiliates/dealers/partners are ineligible and cannot participate in this contest.
- In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent.
- By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without compensation, worldwide in perpetuity and in any form of media including the Internet. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Conditions for the winner
The winner will also be required to:
- prove his or her identity via driver’s license, or another valid ID;
- sign a release form confirming acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing Intelligent Ag and its affiliates from any liability relating to the prize; and
- if the winner is a Canadian resident, correctly answer a skill question before being confirmed as the winner and receiving the prize.
Intelligent Ag’s Reservations of Rights
Intelligent Ag reserves the right to:
- substitute a prize of equal or greater value;
- cancel the giveaway if circumstances arise outside of its control; and/or
- to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change to be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Disclaimer of Liability
Intelligent Ag is not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; or (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient.
Odds of Winning
All entrants will have an equal chance of winning. Intelligent Ag does not know how any entrants it will receive. However, Intelligent Ag will not accept more than 10,000 entries, so the odds of winning the prize will be no worse that 1/10,000.