Section control for dry fertilizer applicators
Shouldn’t your fertilizer application have more precision too? Tractors can now steer themselves, seeds can be planted with 98%+ accuracy, prescription mapping allows for variable rate population and nutrient control, and section control and individual row-unit control allows for inputs to be precisely placed. Get advanced section control for your floater, and reduce the width of swath control from 35 feet to 17.5 feet. Double the number of sections you can control (from two to four sections).
Along with our other Recon flow monitoring and Engage section control solutions, Intelligent Ag is a proud advocate of 4R Nutrient Stewardship management practices. In particular, Engage SpreadControl enhances the ability of an applicator to apply at the Right Rate in the Right Place by increasing section control resolution, achieving targeted rates more quickly, and preventing the overapplication of product. You can learn more about 4R Nutrient Stewardship at https://nutrientstewardship.org/
Engage® SpreadControl was developed in partnership with the Innovation Center at AgTegra Cooperative. Watch the video below to hear about the great results Agtegra operators had in just 3 months of use in the spring of 2020.
- Important tool to more accurately and sustainably apply fertilizer.
- Reduce fertilizer application overlap in irregularly shaped fields, fields with sloughs and wetlands, and fields with center pivot irrigation systems.
- Reduce the environmental impact of double fertilizer application rates by reducing overlap areas.
- Maximize the effectiveness of prescription tools commonly used in precision agriculture applications with the ability to control fertilizer application rates over smaller areas.
- Achieve target rates more quickly with control valve upgrades.
- Maximize farm profits by reducing fertilizer overlap and improving the distribution of fertilizer.